Header Ads

Smart Affiliate Marketing Strategies


          Affiliate marketing is the world’s most untapped source for generating passive income. What is affiliate marketing exactly? Keep reading!

Affiliate marketing is the process of earning a commission by promoting another person’s (or company’s) product. Products exist in your target market right now (that
people are probably already buying) and if you can become the resource that recommends those products, you can generate a commission as a result. 
It’s sort of like earning a reward for sending a new customer to a company.

Affiliate marketing is something I’ve been doing ever since 2009 on an architecture related website, promoting an exam software product that has since generated $200,000 in commissions over the years.

The Two Most Important Rules I Have for Affiliate Marketing

Before I share the strategies that I’ve used to generate over $100,000 in affiliate commissions per month at this point, there are two extremely important rules I use when promoting products that are not my own. You don’t have to use these rules in order to become an affiliate or be successful at it, but it’s what has helped me grow my affiliate income tremendously over the last couple of years:


1.    I only recommend products as an affiliate that I’m extremely very familiar with—preferably products that I’ve used before and have helped me achieve something. If I’m not confident in the product and I don’t feel it will positively help people, I will not promote it.
2.    I never directly tell anyone to buy a product. I always recommend products based on my experience and in the context of what I’ve done or what I’m doing.
                                                             The whole article is here.

কোন মন্তব্য নেই

Blogger দ্বারা পরিচালিত.